Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:38:39 -0800
If there is a recovery disk, you could reset the account information
that way. Otherwise, you may need to use NTFSDOS - a program that allows
access to an NTFS partition form DOS. I am assuming that the XP machine
is using NTFS. If the partition is FAT, then your job is even easier,
although setting a new login password without destroying the user
configurations may be a bit of an exercise. This is just a suggestion as
to how to get started. Others may have a password recovery technique,
although I am not familiar with any.

Peter
The NoSpin Group