Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:36:29 +1200
I must be missing something here - I don't see how anyone could have any difficulty opening a pdf file - it only needs to be clicked to open it.

Obviously, the clicker needs to have the Acrobat reader installed. Perhaps those folk who can't open pdf files are lacking this software?

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: Laura Bruzas
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 4:10 AM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] PDF file difficulty

  Hi,

  I write bimonthly newsletter that I email to people as an attached pdf file.
  On occasion, recipients write back saying that they could not open the
  document.  Some people are opening it from home computers, some from office
  computers and some from library computers.

  Does anyone know of a place to find a set "simple" directions that I can send
  out with each issue guiding people through the process of HOW TO open a pdf
  file?

  Laura Bruzas
  312.666.9979

  ---