Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:46:05 EST
OK, tomorrow I'm taking my 2 year old HP Pavilion 8380 in to CompUSA for free
installation of new memory, hard drive, CD-RW and scanner.  I'm trying to get
everything right before I take it in, so if there are problems afterwards, I
know who had it when it broke.

I've determined that I have a bad display driver that is causing computer to
hang up when it shuts down.  HP has a fix, (V 5.23-C53C) if I am running ATI
RAGE PRO display drivers.  So far, so good.  But in the instructions, it says
I am supposed to double click on ATI 3D RAGE PRO (DirectX) in the device
manager on the way to finding out which driver revision I have.  Well, I seem
to have RAGE PRO TURBO AGP 2X (V5.15-C9J)

The question:  Is this just nitpicking, or are these really two different
animals?  And, the most important question of all, do I download this driver?

TIA

William Closure

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>