Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 15:35:14 +0530
Dear Len,

The comment/suggestion from Milesh which I quoted in my previous
reply did not give instructions on HOW to change the "default"
setting of 'temporary Internet files' (which change will, it seems,
fix this problem). Sorry! Here's the advice:

QUOTE
Change the location of your Temporary Internet Files back to the
default and all should be well.

The default location in WinXP is typically C:\Documents and
Settings\[Username]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files.

Change it via IE Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing
history > Settings > Move folder.

Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org
ENDQUOTE

Thanks to PA Bear for the fix = Cheeta Gauba / [log in to unmask]

                       http://freepctech.com/rode