Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:54:28 +0530
Thanks Christy for such a prompt reply. I actually received it before my Digest for that day.

Just one more small question : In the case where I subscribe to a YahooGroup List using a non-yahoo address, how would I change any list settings (like digest , text mode etc) ?

I usually go to the YahooGroup and login (with the yahoo addr - here is the compulsion of using the yahoo addr since login using a non-yahoo addr isn't valid) with the yahoo addr and its password and then change settings for all my subscribed YahooGroups simultaneously.

I assume that if I subscribed using a non-yahoo addr, I would have to use the list commands (over email) to change the subscription settings. Is this the only way ?

I hope I am making myself clear ? Thanks for your time

Shaleen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Christy
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 1:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] About YahooGroups

  Good afternoon Shaleen

  No it is not necessary to have or use a Yahoo.com address to
  subscribe to any lists at yahoogroups.

  You can subscribe to any of the yahoogroups lists via email  by
  sending an email to
   [log in to unmask]   replacing listname with the
  real list name of course <g>

  Subscriptions to yahoogroups can be done strictly by email if you
  so chose with out ever visiting the yahoogroups web site.

  I do hope that helps

  Christy (who has many different lists and addresses through
  yahoogroups)

  On 1/15/02 at 1:11 PM Shaleen wrote:

  >Hello Everyone,
  >
  >I have a slight confusion about subscribing to certain lists
  hosted at
  >YahooGroups. Is is mandatory that the subscriber's email addr
  has to be
  >only a yahoo addr (e.g. [log in to unmask] ) inorder to subscribe to
  these
  >YahooGroup Lists ?
  >
  >Some  of these ezines are pretty large and I would prefer to
  subscribe
  >using my ISP addresses so as to save some online time needed to
  download
  >these.
  >
  >Thanks in advance
  >
  >Shaleen Kumar