Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 03:24:46 -0800
On 4 Nov 2002, at 21:27, Dave Schroeder wrote:

> I have a couple of groups I use in my email contacts, some of which
> contain 35-50 people.  Is there a way I can just click on the group and
> then go back and delete a select few from that goup that I don't want to
> send this particular piece of email to?  I don't want to have to go in
> and click on 48 out of 50 if there is an easier way.
> I'm using OE 6.0

  I know of no email program that will do what you ask.

  Some, however, provide a way to get close to what you want, from another
direction.  They allow lists to be members of other lists.  So, for
instance, sometimes you want to send to the whole "Family" list, and
sometimes just to the "In-Laws" list.  Instead of listing yout brother-in-
law twice, once on each list, you just add him to the "In-Laws" list, and
you add the "In-Laws" list to the "Family" list.

David Gillett

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml