Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:35:52 -0600
I downloaded a zip file and went to open it but my zip program says it is a
html file and can't open it. Windows explorer picks it up as been a Html
file also. The file is a zip file. I'm having a problem when opening the
file in Windows Explorer. It shows the name as "businesscard_1.zip" but
shows the type as a Html document. When I tell Windows to open it with the
program WinRAR it shows it has "businesscard_1.zip.html" and can't open it.
It use to be able to just click on it and open the file as it recognized
the appropriate extension and opened the proper program. It has stopped
doing this. Does anyone know to fix this?
Harvey Rose
Ignorance on Fire is better than Knowledge on Ice!

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>