Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tracey clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:23:33 -0500
please can you help me i am not computer literate at all but i am having trouble viewing my friends web cam it used to work but then i think i have inadvertently wiped off some file that is needed! when invited to view a web cam i accept and the following message appears......"incorrect software please update your software" as far as i am aware i have the real player and windows media player installed i am running win 98 use aol to acess the internet and use yahoo messenger to see friends etc could you please fix this prob for me
many thanks and awaiting yr reply.
PS.... my computer is a dinosaur compaq presario 1410 !! with 40mb and a pentium (R) processor
Thanks again tracey

                       http://freepctech.com/rode