Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:26:04 -0700
[This is an ADMINISTRATIVE message, so questions or comments should be directed to
the listowner and will not be posted to PCSOFT]

Fellow List Members,

PCSOFT is moving to a new home tomorrow.  Along with many
other lists currently hosted at St. John's University, we are moving to a
new service called ICORS.

What this means for you is, first of all, that you can expect the list to
function almost exactly as it has in the past.  The move to ICORS will be
handled by myself and ICORS staff.  You will not have to
resubscribe or make any other changes, except in the address you use to
send messages to the list, and to re-establish your password on the new
system.  List policies affecting what you may post to the list and other
rules of etiquette and practice will remain the same.

You have to do no more than three things:

     (1) The list will most likely move to the new system on Wednesday,
     January 11.  Once this happens (NOT YET -- we will notify you when
     it is time), begin sending your messages to the list to our new
     address, [log in to unmask]  Similarly, the address for
     contacting the list owners will change to
     [log in to unmask]  You can continue to contact
     the listowners directly at:
          Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
          Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

     (2) If you have established a password so that you can view the list
     archives or perform other online tasks related to your subscription
     to the list using a web browser, it will be lost in the move.  We will provide
     instructions for re-establishing your password and viewing the
     archives in a separate message.

     (3) If you have filters on your email address to allow email messages
     from the list, you will need to change them to receive messages from
     ICORS.  The best way to do this is to set your email account now to
     allow messages from all [log in to unmask]  The list will continue
     to have the distinctive [PCSOFT] in the beginning of the subject line for ease
     of creating filters...   that will not change.

Messages sent to the old list address will be forwarded automatically to
the new list for some undetermined time after the list is moved, probably
3 - 4 weeks, but you should not rely on this.  So be prepared to switch
addresses when we tell you to do so next week.

The list will be migrated "en bloc" and should be down only a few hours
while this happens.  This should in no way cause anyone any significant
downtime or delay.