Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Peep <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 07:19:30 -0800
I have a question for the group. Our local fire department is moving to
integrate the 5 stations, each with up to 4 workstations into a LAN. We
paid for a study and proposal and the respondent came back with an all
Novell system and he proceeded to trash NT and Microsoft in general. I am
personally very partial to Microsoft and NT.

I would like a discussion about how you feel about this matter.

The system will also include email and Internet access.

If you would like to have any further information, let me know.
Frank W. Peep
18902 160th Ave. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
Email [log in to unmask]

The real reward for a job well done is being asked to do it again.

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]