Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:55:47 -0800
I don't know how to respond to Julie or Hal on this but here is my
attempt.As for the index.dat Fred Langa has a thing called iecache which I
downloaded last year that cleans the cache plus the index.dat. Here is his
trick, he deletes it and Windows reinstalls a new clean one at boot up.
Works like a charm.
You can find Fred Langa at Langalist.com and this is in his archives. It is
free!
Jim Dicomes      [log in to unmask]
> > About this "index.dat" file in "cookies"...is there a way to prevent it
> > being written to, or to clear its contents?
> >
> > Julie Shanks
>
> Julie
> The index.dat file in cookies is a file that is constantly in use by
Windows