Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:12:19 -0500
cable, go purchase one.
You should be able to fix this without resorting to a windows re-install.  I
will admit to throwing a cheap Cannon inkjet away rather than dig into and
solve its flakey behavior. Good luck.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Saselli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 10:39 PM

This one is driving me nuts and I hope someone can point me in the right
direction.  In the last 9 months, my machine has crashed 124 times due to
the following:

SPOOL32 caused an invalid page fault in
module SPOOL32.EXE at 017f:00402015.

Some specifics.  My machine is a HP Pavilion 6645C, Intel Celeron 566mhz,
128mb RAM, Windows 98SE.  This problem only occurs at boot up.
Let me repeat that.  THIS PROBLEM ONLY OCCURS AT BOOT UP.  Never when
printing or scanning.

Some things I have done to correct the problem:
1.  Disabled Norton Anti-Virus
2.  Diabled Norton Utilities
3.  Thinking that I might have a corrupted spool32.exe file, I replaced it.