Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 15:05:16 -0500
John G. Cakars wrote:

> Packard Bell POS, P75; Win95a; Netscape Navigator Gold 3.04
>
> Last night, after being on the Net, when I close my browser, I
> discovered that my wallpaper had changed.

Netscape (and most Web browsers) have the ability to change your
wallpaper if you so choose.

You must have gone through the procedure without realizing what
you had done.  The process is:  right-click on a picture and then
select SET AS WALLPAPER.  Your web browser will then convert
the picture into a BMP format, save it in C:\WINDOWS and tell
windows to use it as your desktop wallpaper.

To remove the files, first you will need to figure out the name
for the files you want removed, they will be something-DOT-bmp
then you can click START -- RUN and type in: DEL C:\WINDOWS\xxx.BMP
(xxx= the name of the wallpaper) and press ENTER.

--
Jim Meagher

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]