Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 23:00:39 -0800
CTRL-ALT-DEL, the old three finger salute, will bring up Task Manager,
and you can click on the second tab and then sort the processes by cpu
usage, to see what the hog is. You can then kill it from Task Manager,
or use something like Autoruns to remove it from your startup entries on
a more permanent basis. Autoruns is available here -

<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx>

This utility from Microsoft, which has the most comprehensive knowledge
of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor I've ever seen, shows
you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login,
and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows