Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:21:30 -0500
In reading this thread, so far, I haven't seen any indication that you have
gone to the "update" section and loaded up the updates. AdAware SE works
well on my machine, as does in the other two machines on my home network.
The same holds true with Spybot S&D. Many people on this list will agree...
update, update & update! You may have missed something in both options or
preferences that is causing the hang up, or even try running them in safe
mode. Which OS are you running?

Hopefully, with a little patience, you will have all the headaches worked
out. Hope that helps a bit...

Dean Kiley

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml