Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:49:23 -0700
In the Outlook menu you can select "File/New/Outlook Data File" - it will
give you a dialog to crate a new pst file. You will then have two sets of
personal folders showing in the Outlook folder view. Just click and drag the
desired folders or messages from old set of folders to the new one. Just
remember where you put the new file. You can then copy this file to your
desired destination and use Outlook "File/Open" sequence to open the new
file.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: