Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 22:46:13 -0500
At 18:38 13-03-98 -0500, John Chin wrote:
>At 05:20 PM 3/13/1998 EST  Windon Prince wrote:
>>What book or books would be good material for me to read so I can solve DOS
>>problems or work in DOS when I have to?
>
>I like:
>"The Ultimate DOS Book" by JoAnne Woodcock (MS Press)
>"Running MS-DOS", Van Woverten (MS Press)
>That fat "QUE" book on DOS
>"DOS Power Tools", Paul Somerson (Bantan)
>        [note: may not have a DOS .6.xx Edition]
>"Peter Norton's Complete Guide to DOS 6.22" (Sams)

I mostly use the little "MS-DOS 6.2 Quick Reference" by
Sally Neuman (Que), ($7.99 from www.Amazon.com) for reference.

For explanations, along with Norton's book ($24 from
www.Amazon.com), I like Mark Minasi's "Inside MS-DOS 6.22"
available from New Rider's Publishing. ($32 from www.Amazon.com
or www.Clbooks.com)

(Minasi and Norton are my two favorite authors for explaining
DOS, Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.)

Regards,
Bill