Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:16:24 -0400
At 07:23 PM 9/22/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Folks
>I have a friend who is running Word 95 on his computer.Is there a patch or
>some other way for him to view/work with Word 97 files ? or is there some
>way for him to change the file to a format W95 would recognize?

Art: An update... The file can be found in Microsoft Downloads. Not to
insult but, you get there by going through IE5.x HELP and clicking on
Online Help. In the Download Center identify the Product as Word 97 for Win
95 and the Operating System as Win 98. In the list that appears, the file
is dated 17 Mar 99 and is called Word 97/2000 Viewer [Word 97] [Windows
95/98/NT.

Cheers,

Peter Darrach

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions