Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jan Weingart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 19:31:02 GMT
I just figured all those files could not be healthy even if they were not
causing the freezing up.  Since this one site requires me to open many
windows to play the game, could it be a RAM issue causing the freezing up?
I have heard of Pitsop, but is that a safe site to check out, or are there
any security issues to be concerned with?
thanks, jan