Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:55:42 -0700
I have always uninstalled the old version and then installed the new
version, and I have not lost folders, bookmarks, or address books. The
Netscape uninstall routine has not touched user-generated information in
the past.

Of course, being the conservative person that I am, I also always make a
copy of the entire personal settings folder into a temp directory first,
just in case.

The reason I uninstall first is that I have had bad experiences with newer
versions of programs not properly installing on top of the older version.
Netscape, particularly, in the past has had a bad habit of adding a
duplicate entry into the Add/Remove Programs applet in Control Panel if the
old version is not uninstalled first.  They may have fixed this by now, but
I don't trust them.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]