Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:37:41 +1030
Does anyone know why drivespace won't automatically mount a compressed
drive?
The drive, omce I mount it with the Drivespace application works fine,
it's just not there when I re-boot.

Two clues- whatever letter I assign is *not available* in the drive list
once I re-boot. That is, if I assign the compressed drive to be H:, it
works absolutely OK for the duration of the session. But, when I next
start-up, I can assign it to any letter, but not H, which does not
appear in the list of drives. Again, this does not affect the use of the
compressed drive, once I use DriveSpace to mount it.

Clue 2- if I try to change the size of the drive, Drivespace wants to
re-boot, and the gives a message  I should run Scandisk on C: and
c:\drvspac.001. I have run scandisk many times- no errors found. I have
also deleted all compressed drives, run scandisk, ( no errors) and
created a new compressed drive. The symptoms don't change.I have also
run a complete de-frag, both on the compressed and normal drives, and on
the drive after deleteing all compressed drives. No change in symptoms.

I am using an NEC Versa 4000c notebook computer-Pentium 75, 24Mb RAM,
800Mb disk drive.

Any help much appreciated .

Bill Cooper