Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2012 12:54:30 -0800
I'd say it's pretty clear to me that since I've uninstalled MSE I haven't
had a single freeze, 20 minute boot time , hang, or any other issues that
most likely MSE was the culprit. MSE wanted to scan repeatedly even after
completing scans within a matter of hours. Sum ting was clearly amok. As I
said before Safe Mode things work just fine. I previously had disabled most
startups in Msconfig, looked at all possibilities. I've been running Avast
Pro for about six months w/o any issues. I have nothing against MSE, and
I'll try a reinstall again eventually.
Brad