Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:49:57 -0500
The key here is to disable the MAPI Spooler.  The easiest way I found was to
re-boot, to make sure the spooler is closed.  Then, right-click on the
outlook icon, properties, and create a new profile that does not have a mail
service, only a personal folders service.  Point the personal folders at
your .pst file.  Make sure you change outlook so it prompts you for a
profile when it starts, otherwise it will open your normal profile by
default and that will start the MAPI Spooler.  Choose your new profile when
Outlook prompts you as it loads, and you will be able to manipulate the
outbox without MAPI getting in the way.

This will not work of course, if you are using Exchange Server as your mail
client, because your outbox will not be in a .pst file, it will be located
on the server.

Last, it might be necessary to run Inbox Repair Tool.  Mine is located in
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\SCANPST.EXE"
and it may not be installed on your pc.  You should find it on the Office cd
for most versions of Outlook.  I have used scanpst.exe from Office 97 on
Outlook 2000 inboxes, and it still worked.

Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: lefferts [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 10:15 AM

Please help. Two different computer IT managers have failed to find a
solution.  There is an outgoing message in Outlook.  I tried the normal
delete from right click.  Even tried to set a Rule which would move it.  It
is preventing other messages from being sent.  Whenever it is highlighted,
it comes back with a box and this same box continually pops up.  The box
reads: The MAPI Spooler has already begun transmitting this message.
(Account: 'lefferts" SMTP Server 'smtp.Comcast.net' Error Number:
Dx80840114

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml