Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 20:16:34 -0600
I had a similiar problem that I chased for the longest time.  I never found
a definite answer as to exactly what was happening, but two things that did
help.

1.  In my CMOS, I disabled the external cache.  A tech at MS suggested that
as the first method of trouble shooting, and someone at Intel confirmed that
it was possible that the level 1 cache was going or had gone bad on my P133
chip.  That helped alot, however I still got occasional page faults.

2.  I corrected the page faults by removing the Diamond InControl tools, and
selecting and allowing Windows to automatically select the S3 driver for my
Stealth64 video card instead of Diamonds driver.  I have very very few
problems now.

HTH

Mike Buraczewski

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]