Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 17:10:29 -0800
On  3 Feb 98 at 19:21, fion dan wrote:

> I want a program(named "something") to be started invisible
> automatically when the windows95 startup,

  Sounds a bit nefarious to me....

> but when I  pressed <Alt><Ctrl><Delete>, I also could see a process
> by the name of  "something", how can I make the process in the
> Task Menu also invisible?

  I use a dialog-based legacy app that doesn't show up on the task
bar, but it does show up on the task list.  I don't think there's an
easy way to create a task that doesn't show up on that list.
  Jeffrey Richter discusses a concept of "injection DLLs" for putting
code (and data) into some other process' address space, and that
might work for you.  I think there's another example in the most
recent "Windows Developer's Journal", but I haven't studied that
article yet.

David G