Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeneralStuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:30:50 -0500
Suddenly, instead of looking like:     http://www.google.com/  and being clickable,

when I try to put a hyperlink into a Word 2003 document, it looks like:   {HYPERLINK http://www.google.com/}  and it is NOT clickable.

Can this be fixed??

I searched help and couldn't find anything to fix it.  I already tried the [Turn on or off Automatic Formatting of Hyperlinks] in "Tools, AutoCorrect Options, AutoFormat As You Type, Replace as you Type, Internet and network paths with hyperlinks" checkbox both checked and unchecked with no difference.

Turn on or off automatic formatting of hyperlinks

Microsoft Word can format Web and e-mail addresses as hyperlinks as you type, but you can turn off this feature if you want.

  1.. On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect Options, and then click the AutoFormat As You Type tab.
  2.. Under Replace as you type, select or clear the Internet and network paths with hyperlinks check box

The style formatting for hyperlinks in my word documents is a small font, blue, underlined, which is now ignored.

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml