Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:02:09 -0600
Hi,

I have MS FrontPage 2003 on an old computer which was an upgrade from a
previous FrontPage which I no longer have. I've purchased a new computer
and I want to transfer MS FrontPage 2003 from my old computer to my new
computer. I have the original install disk for the upgrade to MS
FrontPage 2003 but it will not install on the new computer because, of
course, I don't have an old copy of FrontPage on the new computer to
show that I'm upgrading.

I tried to contact MicroSoft about how to do it and their website says
that the cost is $99 for each tech support email. Seemed kind of stupid
to me to pay $99 to ask them a question about a $100 piece of software
so I didn't do it.

Anyway, any ideas and help about how I can move MY copy of FrontPage
2003 for which I paid almost $100 from my old computer to my new
computer would be greatly appreciated.  I know FrontPage is on the way
out but it is still a pretty good HTML editor and I think I might need
it to upgrade to its successor.

I have WinXP Home on the old computer and WinXP Pro on the new computer.
Both computers are PCs with large hard drives and plenty of free space.
For what it is worth, both the old and the new computer plus a laptop
are on a home wireless network.

Thanks for any help...

Loy

--
On Judgement Day how are you going to tell God that
you haven't read His Book????

http://www.missionprinting.us/

http://www.emorychristians.org/

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!