Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:57:26 -0500
At 20:58 16-02-98 +0800, Perry wrote:
>Problem solved!!!  Thank you very much, Jeffrey,  and to those who advised me!!
>Indeed, GetRight was the culprit..... I have tried it and uninstalled it.  After
>reading yr advice, I downloaded the registry fixes, and within  seconds, Netscape
>Browser comes alive!

Hi Perry

I use GetRight and like it a lot. There is an option in GetRight to intercept
Netscape "clicks". If you disable this "feature" in GetRight's configuration
window, you can have both Netscape and GetRight running without problems.

Just drag the links from the Netscape window onto the GetRight window. Or
"copy" the link to the clipboard. GetRight can be configured to download
whatever link is on the clipboard.)

Regards,
Bill

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]