Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 07:42:11 +0100

Hi Carol Ann,
try and check if you have set the font bigger than "usual" under
VIEW - font-size. "medium" should be okay.
Then go to TOOLS - OPTIONS - SEND-tab and make sure
to uncheck the point that says something like "use format of the
message for the answer".
hope it helps
Heidi Schroeder
http://www.beepworld.de/members34/computerfairy/