Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:11:46 -0800
This is not because you have  more than one version of aol... This error is
common.  One way I was able to 'repair' it when I had it was to re-install
AOL over the top of itself...Often times I received that error due to memory
(lack thereof) issues.   It can also be due to a corrupt file. which
re-installing over the top should take care of.

Kathleen LaValley

On Behalf Of Steve Beck

This is probably caused by having more than 1 version of AOL installed on
your computer or the installed version has some corrupted files.  The
solution is to remove the old versions of AOL leaving the most current
version or to remove all the AOL versions and install only the most current
version (I believe it is AOL 6.0).  You can remove AOL through the Control
Panel-->Add/Remove Programs.

Steve Beck

> Why do I keep getting the error message,waol has performed an illegal
> operation and will be shut down? Does anyone know how I can fix this?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml