Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:22:28 -0700
Thanks to everyone for their informative suggestions to my question in
regard to virus protection and a firewall program. I'm seriously
considering downloading ZoneAlarm and Avast for protection, instead of
parting with another 60 plus dollars for Norton's protection.

My question this time is: Do I uninstall Norton before I down load the
other programs or can I download the free firewall and virus protection
without first removing Norton?

Thanks again for your much appreciated help!

Sissy

                       http://freepctech.com/rode