Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff Humphreys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 00:03:23 -0500

Not true, you must run a conversion utility after you upgrade. And yes you
can convert only one partition. Michael, try running Scandisk to see if
there are any errors on your partition first. The conversion utility is very
fussy about this.

Jeff Humphreys

> > I am trying to convert my C: partition to Fat 32, in Win 98. I get the
> > message about restarting the computer in DOS, which it tries to
> > do, but freezes there. Help?
> > Michael Beechey, a Canuck in Sucre, Bolivia

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: