Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 05:04:36 -0400
The Send To menu is here:
C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\SendTo
Interestingly, you can access the Send To dialogue by Right Clicking any
Item on the Send to menu and selecting "Options". This gives you an
extensive set of options that I've never seen before and don't fully
understand.

There is a thread on the Editing problem here:
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/1015193410
If you right-click the icon it should open in Paint, and you need to edit
the registry to change that option. This is inconsistent with other
applications (Left-click should open the editor). You can also Right-click
and use the "Open With" option to change the default viewer.
In my case, I have found it easier to open the images in Photoshop, but the
Fax and picture viewer is very handy for a quick review.

1.  In Win 98 it is possible to add items to the Right Click, SEND TO
option.
    I wish to know how this type of addition could be done in Win XP.

2. Win XP has what is called a Fax and Pictures viewer. In that there is an
icon to
    "close this window and edit the picture". I find that in my case it does
not open
   to the graphic editor. How can that be enabled?

                       http://freepctech.com/rode