Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Connie Beseda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:36:22 -0500
William,

I have had this happen on several PC's that I take care of.  The problem actually seems to be a memory issue, not Excel.  If the person who is using the PC has lots of programs open that cause System Resources to be low, then Excel will do what you mentioned.  You may want to check your PC resources when this happens.  I've only seen this happen on PC's running Windows 98.

Connie Beseda

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Willie
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 8:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Excel97 Problem

 Date: August 16, 2003
From: William Patton
Subject:Re: Excel97 Problem
  Thanks for your suggestion and from the person yesterday that mentioned
the multi-button mouse.  I do have the MS Intell mouse.  I tryed to
replicate the problem with those different buttons but am unable to
reproduce the problem.  Debbie, thank you, I tested the F8 key that you
mentioned and it does closely look like that when I have the problem
although when it occurs I cannot exit the problem. Thanks for everyones
help.  I will just have to be more careful and see if I am hitting some
other key or mouse button.  Thank you

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml