Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Gracewood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:57:08 -0400
Windows 9x and ME have a problem with more than 512M of memory.  A number of
other programs have high memory problems as well.  Most notably, Nortons
Utilities 2001 doesn't like more than 128M.  MS has a workaround described
in their Knowledge Based Article Q253912.  As memory prices remain low, more
people are upgrading beyond 128M.  If you run into problems immediately
following a memory upgrade, check the program that is causing the errors.
We are going to be seeing a lot more of this in the future.

Mike Gracewood, CET

I installed an additional 256 MB of RAM to my system and it appears that WMP
does not function properly in WINDOWS ME. Is it possible that this OS can
not handle 512MB ?

Jeff

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml