Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:57:37 -0400
Hello!
         I actually just came across this problem myself recently.
The fix is to go into the settings for Quicktime. Start the Quicktime
program, go to the Edit menu and choose preferences, and from there
pick the option of "Quicktime preferences". In the window that comes
up, choose the Advanced tab, there is a Video section, you need to
click the Safe Mode (GDI only)  setting  instead of the DirectX
setting which is the default. Then save the changes and you should be
able to view your videos now.  I hope this helps!
         Ray

At 12:11 PM 4/14/2007, you wrote:
>I received an .mov from my son and when I open it up Quicktime comes
>up with the following attached error.
>It plays the sound but does not play the movie it is just all
>scrambled.  I have unistalled it and re-installed it several time
>and it still doesn't work.  I am runnings windows xp pro with l GB
>of ram.   I also have a laptop which it runs fine on so it must be
>something with my computer.  Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks, Barb
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>