Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Rust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:37:43 +0000
From: John Rust  [log in to unmask]
Subject Registry Problem.

Technical Info:
Compaq Presario 4830, P11 266Mhz, 6.5Gb HD, 32megs RAM.
Win95 4.00. 950b

Problem:
After installing a screen grabber prog (Print Screen v.7!), the Registry
coughed up a problem. "Win. encountered a problem accessing the
registry"
The inbuilt 'restore from backup' failed to cure the problem.
Trying to restore it from the hidden system.da0 and user.da0 files had
no effect.
All system settings, ISP settings, desktop and so on are lost from the
Registry.
The Registry Problem window appears after  every boot-up, cold and warm.

Clicking on 'Fix Reg. problem' and then 'No' to restart allows me into
Win95.
Any solutions welcomed with open arms.
The thoughts of re-installing over 4GB's of files is driving me nuts!!

Thanks,
Rusty.

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]