Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Super Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:35:17 GMT
On Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:15:22 -0500, you wrote:

:Is anyone else having trouble with First Aid 97?   Whenever i disconnect from my
:internet connection, my screen flicks once and then freezes and if i press
:any key it causes the computer to restart and then it goes through the DOS
:scandisk routine.   I've ended up having to unload the Guardian program. I would like
: to know what the heck is causing this program, which is supposed to prevent crashes, to
:crash my computer.  any thoughts or words of remorse?
:
:mark simmons

Me 2!  I was having similar problems  after installing Windows 95 (4.00.950 B).
Then really got worst when I upgraded to IE 4.0 (.6).  So, I too have
uninstalled the program!   (The folks at "First Aid 97" weren't of any help
either!  -  However, this was few  months back -- so maybe they can answer your
problem?)

Please post ... if you find a solution  --- Thanks,

David Cooke