Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Woodford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 18:07:00 -0400
Roberto,

First how much memory do you have? and what kind of processor is in your
system?

Winamp really shouldn't have any problem continuing to play MP3(s) while
your working with other applications. I have no problem working in office
applications while running on any of my system (including a Celeron366, AMD
Duron 600, and Pentium III 600). The only time that I really have problem is
right when I am opening up an application which tends to be a pretty hard
drive intensive process.

You can adjust how much processing power winamp uses by right-clicking on
the winamp windows, clicking on OPTIONS, PREFERENCES, OPTIONS and adjusting
the PROCESS PRIORITY CLASS. On all of my system, I change the setting to
high.

Also, don't expect to do video editing and have a good experiece with winamp
at the same time :-)

Hope that helps