Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Denny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:38:13 -0500
I have used SystemWorks for quite some time when supporting
PCs.  I found over time that I would not install the
CleanSweep portion because, as many stated, it caused more
problems than it was worth.  My opinion is that Norton
products are great for the average user.  They do not have
to be a "techie" to understand how to use the program.
The virus update happens automatically and the One-Button
fix does not require a lot of technical experience.

However, for my personal use, I have switched to Grisoft
AVG antivirus software.  It caught a bios virus on my
home computers that Norton was not able to detect.  I do
still use Norton at home, just not activiated on Startup.

Just my 2 cents.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>