Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:37:49 +0200
A friend called and told me he couldn't find the menu bar, nor toolbars in
Word.

He can see the title bar (dark blue, top of window), rulers, a lower
horizontal scroll bar, and a status bar (bottom of window), and an empty
white "paper". He can access commands on accelerator keys, e.g. ctrl-S for
File->Save.

The problem started when he was fiddeling with his Lexmark 500 series multi
function machine (printer, scanner, copier etc).

I tried to guide him over the phone, though I'm in Sweden and he's in
Switzerland, so I havn't been able to see it...

Software: MS Word 2000 on Windows 2000

Best regards,
Göran Halfvarson

---