Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 15:23:50 -0400
Sophie,

DOS 6.22 fixed problems found in DOS 6.2

Win3.11 is Win3.1 plus the Workgroup networking options
and a few tweaks and minor improvements.

Win95 is available in 3 1/2" disk format, but it's hard
to find.

In the past, I have used a copy of the Win95 CD
on a zip disk and a portable (printer port) ZIP drive.
It's not the fastest nor the most fun way to do it, but
it is a solution.

If you already have a Win3 network, there is a way to
install the Win95 CD to a "server" and download/install
to all the connected Win3.x machines.

Jim Meagher
==========
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association
==========

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - PC software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Sophie Lugo
Sent: Friday, April 10, 1998 5:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Win3.1/3.11 and DOS6.2/6.22, Win 95 upgrade

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Windows 3.1 and
Windows 3.11, and the same for DOS 6.2 and DOS 6.22?

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to upgrade to Windows 95 from
Windows 3.1 by purchasing the upgrade and downloading through a website?

I'm trying to decide what to do with some old computers at our office
that have an assortment of old Windows software installed, and have no
CD-ROM drives with which to install Win95.

Thanks (and I apologize in advance if I've mixed in too many things
together).

Sophie