Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:36:26 -0700
Is mail working fine otherwise? You might check the value in your registry
at:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\shell\open\command for the default value - that is,
what program is used to perform the mailto operation. Perhaps this may shed
some light on the problem. I took this registry path from my Win2k machine,
but believe that it should be the same on Win95/98. If not, try searching
for "mailto".

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc