Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:41:16 -0500
For the past two days whenever I open Internet Explorer a window pops up with the following message:  "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.  If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.  Please tell Microsoft about this problem.  We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve I. E".

Then it gives the option to "Send Report" or "Don't Send".  I have clicked "Send" each time that I get the message.

Sometimes I get this message after I have been visiting a web site for a while and sometimes it doesn't allow me to proceed.  I don't know what is causing this.  I have run a complete scan of my computer and there were no problems.

BTW. I have Windows XP Home Edition, I.E. 6.  I would appreciate any information about this problem.  Many thanks.

Dottie Hoch

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml