Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul J. Traynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:00:20 +0100
Hi,

I have had absolutely no problem with SP2.  I have all my regular
programs working fine and my network  has had no issues.

Paul.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dean Kukral
Sent: 04 September 2004 15:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] anyone else havin problums with sp 2 install,!!!-
YES!!!

Yes.

It doesn't seem to understand NAV, so the shield stays red.
"recommendations" is worthless.

It tells me that the wire connecting my computers is unplugged.

At times my wife's computer could not connect thru mine.  Then it could.
Then it couldn't.  Then it could.

My computers have crashed several times since installing SP2.

Other messages that I do not understand.

Is there any documentation for this, so that I can understand what the
settings mean?

PC Mag says that it is important to install SP2, but I wish that I had
not! I do not trust it.

Dean Kukral