Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
lswpubrw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:58:15 -0500
I have a P1102W running on a network with two desktops successfully.  I'm trying to connect my laptop running XP to use the printer.  My laptop is successfully connected wirelessly to the network and I run the HP installation disk.  I've turned off the firewall as HP suggests and the laptop can not find the printer,  keeps telling me there is no printer on the network, but both other computers see the printer.  Both desktops are wired to the router, and the printer is connected wirelessly.  What am in missing?

Thanks,
Bob Warasila

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>