Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 08:58:36 -0500
Jim,

I can't add anything regarding your individual burners but notice that you
mention you have Roxio EasyCD v.5/basic). I have the Platinum version which
I assume has a few more features but the basic should do everything you
want.

Choose "Make a Data CD" from the menu. Then select your CD Drive as the
source. If you are connected to the internet you can then click on "Name"
and it will look up the CD Title and song information in the database. After
that highlight the Songs/Tracks that you want to convert and click on
"Convert". You will be presented with a "Save AS" dialog box with numerous
choices regarding the file types/formats/removing silence from the beginning
or end/merging tracks/setting start and end points.

I'm certainly no expert with this but have used it to make Music CDs, Data
disks with MP3 and/or JPG picture files and an MP3 disk. The MP3 disk may
also be an option that you want to look at. On my version of Roxio it is one
of the sub choices when selecting "Music CD" from the main menu.

You may have to use trial & error if you don't have a manual but the help
files are pretty good. Also when in doubt or if you can't find something try
highlighting a song/track and the right clicking on it for additional
information/choices.

Good Luck,

Joe