Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harlen Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:14:08 -0500
At 05:53 AM 12/31/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Is Win98 SE worth the up grade from Win98. I haven't been as happy with
>Win98 as I was with Win95, particularly with my wife's computor. With her
>computor the only change was from 95b to 98 and she is constantly getting
>error messages, the blue screen of death and she also says that very seldom
>is she able to open more than two windows at a time without one of the
>programs crashing.

Hi...

   Did your wife "upgrade" from Win95 to 98? (ie. still have 95 installed
then upgraded to 98). I have seen way too many problems crop up with the
upgrade version of 98. My suggestion would be to save your data, format the
HD then get a full version of 98 (either 1st or 2nd edition) and install
that. There seems to be a lot less problems with a nice clean install.

                                                Harlen Linke

                         http://nospin.com/rode