Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:45:40 -0400
> Hi Folks,
> I installed IE 5.5 over IE5. This started giving me problems. So I thought
of uninstalling it.  Luckily it did remove only the IE5.5, but left behind
IE5.
> Now the situation has improved but not resolved. it still freezez
sometime, but if I reboot it , it becomes fine...... stil a nuisance.

> I plan to format my hard drive and start from scratch, but here again, I
don't have the driver's disks. I bought a used machine, it is intel P 450
MHz,
> 64 Meg RAM, 26 GB HD, 19 " monitor, win98SE, Creative Lab's Sound Blaster
Alive etc. The fella did not give me any disk.

> Do I hv to have driver's disks ? as someone told me that it will itself
load drivers from Win98 SE as it finds new hardware on the machine.

> May I know drivers web site on Internet for going in for the drivers if I
hv to have them.
> Thanx

As far as I know, WIN98 SE has drivers for most of the hardware devices,
with the exception of certain printers, imaging devices (scanners & Digital
Cameras). I believe it has the drivers for your sound card, but in case it
doesn't you can go to the sound blaster website www.soundblaster.com and get
them there, as for other devices, you didn't mention what you have so it
would be pretty hard to give you a website to go to.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html