Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:55:04 -0800
I've built a few computers and I give out sheets with tips ( spyware, virus etc. ) and this is how I tell them to do printscreen.

TO COPY AND/OR PRINT WHAT IS ON THE SCREEN - - -
click (ctrl +print screen ) > start >programs > accessories > wordpad>
( ctrl+v) and there it is. You can now print out what was on the screen.
To print it properly,use CTRL-P, MAIN, click on LANDSCAPE and you will
have the full page.
To change or edit what you copied go >accessories > PAINT >edit>paste>
use "view, image & colors" to change the copy, then use "ctrl+p to print
but you will get it in TWO pages.

I hope that this helps,  Al Smith

                       http://freepctech.com/rode